Caradco wooden window adjustment knob

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hi I have an old wooden caradco window missing both knobs at the bottom. Do you have or know of a replacement part to use?

I appreciate any help!

Thank you,
Tori
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wood Window Knob
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wood Knob Insert
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Caradco Window Latch
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to say that we would not be able to supply you with a replacement for the knob missing from your sash. I would suggest searching for dealers that may still sell other Caradco hardware. They may be able to supply you with the replacement you're searching for but I cannot make any guarantees.

Our sincerest apologies that we cannot be of help with these repairs but please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair questions you might have.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.