Cascade Window casing replacement

A home owner from San Diego says:

Hello,

I am hoping that you can help. We bought Cascade Windows in 2012. We now have 13 of them that will not open or close. The casements are broken we believe and need to be replaced. I have attached photos so that you can hopefully understand which type of casement I should order.

I need these parts ASAP as I have a window tech coming to the house on Jan 18 to replace some compromised windows and I would like him to replace the casings on this same visit.

Thank you,

Carolyn 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Arms
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Arms
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Slide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Open
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Carolyn, thank you for posting,

I cannot see the base of the operator from the photos, but looking at the arms, I believe you have the 39-239B operator. Please review the dimensions on the product pagge to confirm a good fit. This operator uses the 39-536 pivot slide assembly to attach to the track. These parts are sold separately. 

Also review the 39-375 and 39-451 for a cover and handle depending on style preference. Please note that we do offer this operator in stainless steel, 39-239C.

Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions! 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.