Casement Hinge and Associated Tracks

A contractor from Massachusetts says:
Hi, I need to identify the casement hinge in the attached picture and the associated tracks, top and bottom.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact match for this four-bar hinge with that double-connection on the track slide. Our closest match is the 36-022HD Four-Bar Hinge. This looks quite similar dimensionally, and I think it might work so long as you replace both hinges in the window at the same time. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Dimensions for 36-022HD
Dimensions for 36-022HD

Can you let me know which tracks are used with these hinges?
Profile picture of Bob

I'm afraid I don't know what track you may be referring to. The 36-022HD comes with its own track, shown in the image above. It all comes as one complete assembly. 

Can you elaborate what you mean? Did you mean a different component? If so, can you show me a picture of what that component is on your window?

The image above is the hinge.

I'm looking for the associated track. The track would look like the parts on this page:
https://www.swisco.com/cl/Replacement-Window-Operator-Tracks

Ty
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for clarifying. These tracks are what connect the operator to the sash. They don't connect to or interact with the hinge in any way, so there's no way for me to tell you what operator track you have based on just the information we have at this stage. It's a totally different part that serves a very different function. 

To put it another way, there is no track like this that's associated with the 36-022HD. This hinge is used on many, many different kinds of windows that use a ton of different operator and track combinations. There's no correlation.

I'd be happy to find a good match for you, but I'll need a clear picture of both the track and the operator that connects to it. That will allow me to check our inventory for a potential match.

Understood - thank you for all your help. You guys are great!
Profile picture of Bob

You're very welcome! We're here to help whenever you need it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.