Casement Window Operator Circa 1995

A handy person from Gilroy, CA says:

Operator Housing: besides the 40006 embossed twice there is a Truth brand embossing and also3 patent numbers: US 4505601, US2135397 and Canada 1986

Inside arms are numbers 40544 & 40545

Outside arms are both number 30763

Arm that connects to window number is 31153 and has two clips with number 20731

I am looking for 3 replacements or alternatives that will work with the windows

Thank you!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Full Assembly.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 40006 Bottom of Operator Assembly.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 40545 inner right side arm.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 40544 inner left side arm.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30763 outer side arms and 31151 connect to window arm w 20731 clips.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This operator looks like it could be a good match for our 39-015. It's tough to say, though, since it's flipped over; I can't make out the design of the base to verify.

That said, review our specs for this product and see how well they compare. I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have.

Dimensions for 39-015
Dimensions for 39-015

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.