Casement Window Operator Part

A home owner from MD says:
The only part number that I can discern says 30806. There are some patent numbers (US 4505601) on it and says Made in USA.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement window operator.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement window operator patent numbers.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. How does our 39-187 Operator compare? Please review and let me know if anything differs. For a handle that works with this operator, see the 39-114L. If you need a new stud bracket, see the 39-514.

Dimensions for 39-187
Dimensions for 39-187

Thanks, that looks like the right part. I didnt realize the stud bracket was a separate part as I kept looking for the whole casement window operator with that piece and didnt find it. The measurements line up so Ill pick up a few. Thanks!
It looks like that part is out of stock at the moment, are there any suitable replacements or do you have an idea when it will be back in stock?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad to hear it's a match.

The 39-187 in a white finish should return in stock very soon. I recommend signing up for notifications on its store page, that way you can know the exact moment it's available!

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.