Casement extension hinge

A handy person from Cleveland, Ohio says:
Hi, I am trying to find this hinge assembly for a number of old windows I'm repairing. The owner wishes to keep the windows as original as possible. I could use 10 to 12 of these.
Please let me know what you might have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17026638154542584134798334358387.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't be sure without seeing the original assembly but your photo looks like part of the 39-370 push bar. Take a look and compare the specifications below to see if they match the part from the window. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 39-370
Dimensions for 39-370

Alternate view of 39-370
Alternate view of 39-370

Casey, I think k this is it!
Is it possible to purchace just the hinge portion of the assembly?
I tried to send more photos but this app is giving me a hard time. I have forwarded your response to the contractor.
Thank you!

I don't know if this helps but these are the actual parts we'd like to get. You can better see where these break, at the eyelet. I've asked the contractor (Rob) to determine how many he will need. I've forwarded your info so he may be contacting you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231205_235850~3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231206_014148~3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the hinge portion is not available separately. We apologize for the inconvenience but let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.