Casement operators/tracks

A contractor from Rockport, MA says:
I recently purchased a left and right Sash Dyad Crank, 5" (39-187 39-188) from you to replace the existing broken cranks. Both installed without any issues, however, the right window (as viewed from the inside) has a damaged track which I did not see when I purchased the cranks. I can't seem to find a duplicate track that would fit my window in your list of parts. The track (attached to the frame) measures 12 1/8". The longest arm measures 8 1/4". The middle length arm measures 3 1/4". And the short arm measures 2 1/2". What would be your recommendation for new part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BDC917E5-EA16-4AF3-9BF9-800B421535BA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F0034F4-B3B4-41FD-8FCF-7BD5C3999DC0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9CE9BB83-ABB4-4C02-9230-3C24A8C9900B.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Have you seen the 36-022HD four-bar hinge set shown below? That would be our best replacement option for the assembly shown in your photos. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

Dimensions for 36-022HD
Dimensions for 36-022HD

Does the 36-022 HD come left or right? I need to replace the right bracket as viewed from the inside.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

This hinge is non-handed, meaning that it can be used in either left-handed or right-handed applications.

Thank you for sending me the 36-022HD hinge bar. While this bracket comes very close to working on my window, the part that attaches to the frame is 7/8" wide, the existing measures 3/4" wide. Because the existing bracket drops down into a channel 3/4" wide, the replacement bracket is too wide (1/8") to fit. Do you have another option or a replacement bracket that is 3/4" wide?
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 49F394C3-931E-4CAA-854C-F3394A4D2E0A.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 36-004-10 hinges set. These are newer-style hinges used on casement windows. As long as your window is not too large or heavy, this type of hinge should work fine. These hinges can work with a casement window up to 24" X 60" with a weight of 45 lbs. when used with a Dyad operator like yours. Take a look and see what you think. 

DImensions for 36-004-10
DImensions for 36-004-10

Thanks for your quick response. If purchased in pairs can I assume that they are non-handed? Would you recommend that the bottom and top brackets both be replaced so that they operate together or could I keep the existing top bracket and only replace the bottom one?
Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 36-004-10 does come in pairs, one for the top and one for the bottom of the sash. We strongly recommend replacing both at the same time. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.