Casement window

A home owner from Michigan says:

Hi, looking for replacement parts for my Pella casement window. Size 33 by 33 inches. The part I need would be the sliding mechanism on the right side. Window tilts down towards the left right side and sticks. So I'm not sure if it's the top or bottom slide although if you push the left side upwards there is a large movement up. Pictures being sent to help identify. You have been helpful in the past with other Pella products. Thanks Michael

Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Michael, thank you for posting,

Are you looking to replace the full hinge assembly? If so, start by taking a look at the hinges I have related on the page for your review depending on the size of your originals. Please review and let us know what you think! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.