Casement window Controller and Part attaching to sash

A home owner from New York says:

The rivet or pin connecting the controller to the window sash rotted away. I am unable to remove the remaining rivet. The controller is pictured above with the piece that connects to the sash. Do you have replacement parts that match theses?

Thank you

Peter  

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Peter. See our 39-220B. This operator looks similar, but compare to confirm it matches what you have. For a new stud bracket, see the 39-546. For a new cover and handle, see either the 39-376 or 39-452, depending on the finish you prefer.

Detail of 39-220B
Detail of 39-220B

A home owner from New York says:
Thank you for your response, however your part is 4 inches wide, while my original is 5 inches wide.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Which part are you referring to? The 39-220B base is just under 5" wide; the 39-546 Stud Bracket is just under 3" wide. Are you referring to something else? And is there any reason you think these parts are not right? Let me know and we'll try and find something better.

How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.