Casement window crank

A home owner from New Mexico says:
Hi, I have a 65 year old house and one of the cranks "died" on me. Stripped out I guess. I measured the arm at about 7.5".

From inside the house the window is on the left, opens outward to the left.

I need your help!

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement part.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance we can supply you with the replacement casement window operators needed for your window, but I'll need to see a photo of the entire operator to confirm the right replacement. I'll need to see the body of the operator as well as the arm that connects to the bottom of the window. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A home owner from New Mexico says:
Thank you Jasmine. Here's a photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window crank.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photo. It appears you may have the 39-001 Window Crank operator. Although, it is difficult to tell from the provided photos. The opposite handed version is part 39-002 and it is only available in satin/silver.

To confirm that this is the correct replacement, you'll need to compare the dimensions and design from the diagrams below. If these measurements are not a match, I'll need to see a photo of the entire operator as requested.

Dimensions for 39-001
Dimensions for 39-001

Close up image of the button height
Close up image of the button height

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.