Casement window lock replacement

A home owner from ANkeny, Iowa says:
Appears that the handle broke off of the lock mechanism. Hole centers for attchment screws are 3 1/2 inches. I have photos to send you, as I cannot identify an exact match on your website. Please advise how to pass them along.

These windows were installed in approximately 2021 or so by the Kimberly Development Company/contractor.
A home owner from ANkeny, Iowa says:
Per my other email, i learned to use this option to attache photos for the broken casement window lock oon a window in our Ankeny home, about 22 years old. These photos show a similar lock in a set of thtree windows in our dining room.

TShe broken lock needing replacment is on the lower left side of the window when looking at it from the inside. I did not include a photo of it, but is the same look as the photos show.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Din window full on.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named dining window lock right corner.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named dining window lock straight on.jpg
A home owner from Ankeny Iowa says:
I had sent two earlier messages this morning, then I thought it might be helpful if you had a photo of the acttual broken lock as I removed it this morning.

Sorry for the confusion and I will look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

P.S. Later I will send you a photo of our bubble-type weather stripping we will need as several of these same windows need it replaced.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken Window Lock - Breamers Ankeny IA.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I can't identify this casement lock. The locking latch itself appears to be missing which is a vital detail. Would it be possible for us to see a photo of this lock in undamaged condition? 

A home owner from Ankeny, Iowa says:
1 OF YOUR EXPERTS ASKED ME TO SEND PHOTOS OF THE NON PROKEN LOOK. i INVUDED AS FOLLOWS VIEWING THESE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

1697 FYI, just a shot of the cranking mechanism on our casement windows -- same as on the broken part I sent last week.

1696 view of the locking mechanism from outside the window

1695 close up of the insdie of the lock mechanism. I will try to crop and edit this and send it again in a clearer form. But this can show where the broken lock mechanism would ordinarily hook into the locking system

1694 Basically the same as 1696 with lock in opposite position

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1694.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1695.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1696.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1697.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1699.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos! Our 38-091 and 38-092 come to mind. Have a look at the specifications and see if they match what you're searching for.

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.