Casement window- maximum opening hardware needed.

A quick learner says:
Hello per your request these are the pictures of the current mechanism. I am looking for something that would allow the window to open fully so I have 20" clearance. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EC.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your casement operator looks like an older version of our 39-326 and its opposite handed version, part 39-325. They are slightly different in that the cover on the newer version is not removable and the crank handle is sold separately. Your older operator uses a slightly different bracket, although, if your old brackets are still in good condition, you shouldn't have any issues reusing them. These operators are compatible with the 39-232 Roto folding crank handle.

Look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing operator to determine if this might work as a replacement for you.

Dimensions for 39-326
Dimensions for 39-326

Side profile view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements

A home owner from Nc says:
Thanks. What I am looking for is a mechanism that can make this window open all the way to 21" instead of coming in 6" which leaves only 15" of clearance. In other words, I need it to pĂ­vot in the corner rather than sliding in when it opens.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you want a wider egress. We do carry a hinge used for this kind of application, which is our 36-090-10. The back of the hinge pulls the window sash over 2" to 3" from the hinge side of the window. 

I have used this hinge only twice before. For the first window, I kept the operator in the same location, and in the second I had to cut the sill cover and move the operator over 2" to the hinge side to compensate for the difference. I can't really predict which scenario you'll face in your particular window. Hopefully you can keep the operator in the same location, or maybe you can get away with just moving the sash bracket over a little. It may take some trial and error to figure out exactly what kind of difference you may need to compensate for. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.