Casement window replacement part

A home owner from Conifer, Colorado says:
The black plastic piece on part number 40017 (see photo) broke and fell out. The window opens off kilter. We assume this window was installed in 2012 when the house underwent a major renovation according to a previous owner. We also need a replacement crank for another window. See photo. Can you assist us finding an installer for these parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5906.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5907.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5909.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5908.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5913.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Start by looking at the 10" 36-048 or 14" 36-049. See if one of these hinge sets matches the dimensions of your old hardware. Let me know what you find.

Dimensions for 36-049
Dimensions for 36-049
Detail of 36-048
Detail of 36-048

A home owner from Conifer, Colorado says:
The 14" 36-049 is correct as to the 14" length but the vertical piece we have measures 6 5/8" not 7 5/8". We do not have a hole at 1 3/4" mark. We have holes at 2 3/4" and 5 1/16".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5927.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm less concerned about the vertical arm than I am about the sill track. There is a certain amount of wiggle room for the other components that would allow them to work. For instance, you can always drill new holes. Some adaptation like that is expected for this kind of project.

With that in mind I think the 36-049 is looking like your best option. You may also find the video below to be helpful.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.