Casement window seal

A home owner from Fincastle, VA says:
Slide in window seal. Plastic tab that slides in is 5/8 inch, seems to be 1/2 inch and overall height is 3/4 inch. White
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named end profile seal
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. It's hard to say since your seal is worn. The 58-170B came to mind but I can't promise it will work for you. Have a look and see how the specifications compare with yours.

Profile view and dimensions for 58-170B
Profile view and dimensions for 58-170B

I have more photos but was only allowed to send 5 at a time. Would more be helpful? Are you able to send small sample for us to try? Thanks so much for your help
Profile picture of Emily

Yes! We can offer a sample of the 58-170B. I'll email you a link that will allow you to add a sample of this part to your cart. 

The tab on this example is 1/4 and ours is 5/8. Our width is 1/2 and height is 3/4. Thank you for sending the link for a sample of this option. Are there other ones that you could also send a sample of at the same time to give us the best chance of getting the best fit?
Here are more photos. The outside has a folded surface and the inside is flat. Please send samples of any that you suggest and hopefully we will find a good option. Thanks
Profile picture of Emily

The 58-170B is our closest match but I will email you a link allowing you to add a sample of this part to your cart. 

Great thanks so much
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.