Casement window weather strips

A home owner from Hermitage, Tennessee says:
I have twelve casement windows that I'm replacing the insulated glass in. That part is going fine. I need help identifying the kerf type weather strips that are attached to the actual inner sash. And the strips that are in the top and bottom of the frame that the sash closes against.
The windows are probably circa 1975. I don't know the manufacturer but they have Trust hardware in them. They are in good shape except for the frosted glass and the seals. I am attaching pictures of the various strips that I was able to remove.

I have also got a picture of the glazing strip that was original to the window. I did find a profile that matches this but it was very expensive. If there is something you can recommend I am open to suggestions.

I have a total of 12 windows that I will be repairing (6 sets of two). Right now I am just working on one window to get my plan together. If there is something you have or can recommend it would certainly be helpful.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement window seal
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't sell a replacement for the gray weatherstrip in your photos. As for the other seal, the 58-053 comes to mind but we can't promise it will work for you. Have a look at the specifications and see what you think.

Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.
Profile drawing of the 58-053 bubble seal.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.