Cavco vinyl door / City aluminum (Phila, PA)

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I will be needed 2 roller assemblies, for the moving panel of my SGD.

I haven't removed the door as of yet...but its a 2007 Cavco "Imagine Gliding Door" sold by City Aluminum Vinyl Co INC. Philadelphia. Both companies are out of business.

I haven't been able to find a parts list on-line. Hopefully you can supply the wheels that I need.

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! There is a chance we can supply you with the replacement rollers you need to repair your sliding patio door. Although, I will need to see a photo of the roller removed from the door to identify the most accurate replacement. Unfortunately, I am unable to identify it based on the brand and door information.

I am specifically looking to see the side, top, and back of the roller. You'll also need to have the roller removed to compare any dimensions once we've been able to narrow down the possibly suggestions.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Ricci tool. Interchanged to 4-161, but that has a nylon 1.5 " wheel. Mine is a 1.25 steel wheel. Swisco # 81-287 is very close. Height is 1 3/8", mine measures 1 1/4". Wheel is the same.

Ricci tool number. Nc51-6434520 ( or c)

What do I need???
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9063.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9064.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9065.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Based on the dimensions you confirmed, it appears that our 81-287 is an exact match for your roller. Be sure to double check the measurements, shown on the diagram below. Although, I am confident this is the replacement  you'll need.

Detail of 81-287
Detail of 81-287

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.