A quick learner from 102 Highfield rd Villanova Pa 19085 says:
Certainteed window made in 2017 wheather stripping. See attached pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1323.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1322.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1321.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1320.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! There is a chance that we can supply you with the replacement weather stripping you need but I'll need a bit more information to confirm. To start, I'll need to see the end profile view of your strip. I am looking to see the shape of your weather strip so that we can narrow down the possible replacements.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from 102 Highfield rd Villanova Pa 19085 says:
I adding additional picture. If you flatten the stop it 3/4 of an inch. Please let me know if you need additional pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1336.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1339.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1338.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1337.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1342.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. We do not carry a seal with your exact specifications but there is a chase our 58-180 may be worth considering as a replacement. Look over the dimensions below and compare them to your existing weather strip. See if this might work for you.

Profile view of 58-180
Profile view of 58-180

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.