Channel Balance Quote Request

A home owner from USA says:
I need 4 of your series 795 window channel balances. 2 of the 20D - 20 inch balances, and 2 of the 18C - 18 inch balances. I need all 4 balances with your 15-194 - 1 inch bottom T-lock balance shoe instead of the standard 1 1/4 inch balance shoe and all 4 with your 15-198 Balance Clip Attachment instead of the standard top screw clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I would be happy to get these balances for you, but they will need to be a custom order since we have to make this configuration here in our shop. I hope that's okay.

What I'll do now is email you two purchase links and price quotes, one for each size, that you can use to place an order on our site. 

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.