Channel Balance Replacement

A quick learner says:
Hello,
I have two different channel balances where the metal channel of each are not whole numbers. One balance is 17-1/2" and the other is 21-1/2".

Please let me know if this needs to be custom or if additional information is needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1720
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jason3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jason2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jason1.jpeg
A quick learner says:
Additional photos of the other balance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2120
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jason7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jason6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jason5.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for writing in. I've just forwarded over a separate link with a quote for (2) custom balances (per each balance type) as there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance. Please let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing of these balances and to place them in your online cart to make your purchase. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the link if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.