Channel Balance

A quick learner from California says:
Hello, Id like to confirm the parts needed before ordering.Please check my attached photos and dimensions so I can order the proper Channel Balance and clips.
thanks for your help
Ken
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pulley clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shoe side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance top

Hello,

I may have sent this to your online site also..

I am trying to confirm the parts items to order and would like confirmation that I am ordering correctly.

This is somewhat time sensitive since we are leaving town next week and would like to ensure this alarmed window get fixed properly.

I will attach a few of the pictures sent with this email.

I appreciate your reply.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel balance
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can supply your replacement balances but it will need to be a custom order due to the length, extended travel pulley system and unique combination of end attachments. To get started, we'll need to confirm the number of balances that you need with the minimum being two. Also, please note that this type of balance stamped with 22 4 should have a 22-5/8" long metal channel, not including the end fittings. Thank you. 

Hello Casey,
The measurement i originally sent in the picture shows 22-3/8" in length, metal only.
Before completing a custom order can i receive the estimate for these 2 Channel Balance's that i need? In addition I would like to order 2 clips.
I also weighed my window, 23 lbs.
Please let me know the costs for 2 custom channel balance's and 2 window clips.
thanks
Ken

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5883.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5884.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We can supply balances with the same end fittings shown in your photos but, unfortunately, they are only available in 22-5/8" lengths. If yours measures exactly 22-3/8", it was likely cut down to size, which is not something that we can replicate. Our balances are not intended to replace 22-3/8" long channels but if you'd like to give them a try, we'd be happy to send over an order link. Just keep in mind that they will not be able to be returned for a refund since they would need to be custom-ordered. 

As for your take-out clips, take a look and compare the specifications of the 16-002 shown below to yours. 

Alternate image for 16-002
Alternate image for 16-002

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.