Channel Balance for Impact Window

A quick learner from Florida says:
Hello:
I am in need of a channel balance, which I identified as your 385 series but in a capacity exceeding what is available through the website. The original channel balance is marked 35 DS IMP 55LBSI TL. After measuring it, I confirmed that your 36" 385 series channel balance is correct, but I just need one rated for 55 lbs.

I would need to order 4 of these.

Also, I wanted to find out if the 18-192 top sash guide is available in black. If so, I would need 6 of these.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 35DS55L
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We can supply this balance, however it has to be a custom order due to that heavy duty stamp. I will email you a purchase link and price quote right now that will let you add them to your cart, as if they were any other standard product.

As for the 18-192 top sash guide, this is unfortunately not made in black. We do have the Bronze option available, which is a bit more brown-ish in color. It's not what you requested but it is the closest that we can do. We're actually working on having stock made up and can let you know when it becomes available; otherwise, you may want to consider buying white and painting.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! Our 18-192 is now available in bronze and can be purchased directly from our site at your convenience.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.