Channel balance

A home owner from USA says:

To whom it may concern:

I need four new channel balances for a twin double hung window. I measured the metal on my existing part which is stamped with the numbers 2030. The metal part measures 20 inches exactly. According to your website there is no 2030 weight option for a S385-20 which is the only part on your website that looks like what I have and measures correctly. Can someone tell me what I need to order please. I have attached photos of the existing part. I also have one clip that is missing on one side of one jamb but what you have does not look correct and could use advise on that as well.

Thank you,

Steve

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20 30
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3064.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3066.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3067.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3065.jpeg
A home owner from USA says:
Clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3068.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! The channel balances you are searching for are an extremely custom assembly. I've forwarded a link with a quote for the (4) requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart.

The take out clip you have pictured here looks like it could be the 16-002 Take Out Clip but the slots in the window appear to be made for the 16-034 Large Take Out Clip. Take a look over the dimensions to confirm if this might be a better fit for your repairs.

You'll need to be sure to add the take out clips to the cart along with the balances, the quote does not include non-custom items.

Dimensions for 16-034
Dimensions for 16-034

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.