Channel balance help

A quick learner says:
Balance is 36"

looks like the S751 but the metal channel is plain instead of ribbed?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken Channel Balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 35TG Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top of Balance Channel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Knife Lock Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Pulley
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! Since your balance has a plain channel and a knife lock shoe, this will need to be a custom made assembly. Although, before I can get the order link forwarded over to you for the custom balances, I'll need a bit more information.

To start, I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged shoe. This is to ensure we are attaching the correct knife lock shoe to the balances. I'll also need to know the exact weight of the sash these balances will be supporting. Unfortunately, the stamp for the custom assembly cannot be cross-referenced with your existing stamp.

The final piece of information I'll need is the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance. 

Once we have this information, I'll be able to confirm pricing and availability and get the order link forwarded over to you.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions in the meantime.

A contractor from Florida says:
I need 58 assemblies (29 windows) where the rod is 36- inches long and supports 24.6 lbs windows and 36 assemblies (18 windows) with a 32-inch rod for 27.8 lbs windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240118_142322263_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1 (8) (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240118_140752161_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240118_140921865_iOS.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240118_141558147_iOS.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information. I've forwarded a link with a quote for the requested balances. The 32" balance will have a 32D stamp for a sash weighing 27.8lbs and the 36" Balance will have a 36C stamp for a sash weighing 24.6lbs.

You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.