Channel Balance/Inquiry

A contractor from VA says:

Hi everyone,

I have this balance it's exactly like series 795 channel balance I was read all the customer questions about it and I noticed that this kind of hook needs to be custom, so I need 22 of them.The length is 36C and I will send you a couple of pictures for the shoe size.And I need 2 balances same hook top, the length will be 30C and same size of shoe balance.So I'm waiting for the link to pay for the order, and I need them next Monday which is 03/04 if that possible.Thank you very much!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Stamp & Hook
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Channel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1" T-Lock Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-Lock Balance Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-Lock Shoe Thickness
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out! Your research is spot on; you have the Series 795 Channel Balance with a 15-198 Balance Clip Attachment on top and the 15-194 1" T-Lock Balance Shoe. 

I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of the S795-30 channel balances with a 30C stamp and (22) of the S795-36 with a 36C stamp, assembled with the requested attachments.

You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart. If you need to make any adjustments to the quantities, please let me know and I'll be happy to update it for you.

Since it is Tuesday February 27th, I am confident you should be able to receive the balances before March 4th. You'll be able to review the shipping options once you've added the balances to your online cart.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.

Have a great day!

A contractor from VA says:
Hi everyone, can I have same balance that I ordered before which is has same balance clip in the top and same balance shoe in the bottom please.
I need 7 of them 36 inches, send me the quote please.
And I'm looking for this pivot bar like this picture please.
Thank you very much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Bar
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks reaching out, again! I've forwarded a link with a quote for the (7) requested balances. Please let me know if you need any updates made to the quote.

We do not carry an exact replacement match for your pivot bar but our 26-360 Tilt Sash Pivot Bar should work well as a suitable replacement. Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing pivot bar to confirm.

Alternate image for 26-360
Alternate image for 26-360

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.