Closet door roller

A quick learner from Harlingen,tx. says:
Looking for parts or replacement. The roller is 1 inch diameter
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front of Closet Roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Back of Closet Roller
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! We do not carry an exact replacement for this closet door roller, unfortunately. There is a chance that we can supply you with the replacements you need, but I'll need a bit more information to confirm. I cannot make any guarantees that we will be able to supply you with a suitable replacement but I am happy to take a look into this for you.

To start, would you happen to know who the manufacturer of this roller is? Also, may I see a photo of what the roller looks like installed to the door?

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have in the meantime.

A quick learner from Harlingen,tx. says:
Good morning Jasmine. Thank you for replying. There is no manufacturer on the unit anywhere. This portion of our home was constructed in 1970. We moved here in 2002 and this is a spare room. I never noticed it was missing until we went to paint the room last week. I was scouring the internet looking when I came across y'all's website. Looking for suggestions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Roller Bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Roller Back
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bracket and Roller Front
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bracket and Roller Back
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information. We believe you may be able to use either the 23-056 or the 23-067. These rollers do not have the same mounting brackets like yours, but they do have the 1" diameter wheel. I cannot make any guarantees that they will work but take a look over the dimensions and design on the diagrams below. See if you think you could adapt them to your closet door.

Dimensions for 23-056
Dimensions for 23-056

Profile view of 23-056
Profile view of 23-056

Dimensions for 23-067
Dimensions for 23-067

It might be best to replace the complete track set with one of our track kits. They each come with the same components but are available in different lengths; 4ft (23-500), 5ft (23-501), and 6ft (23-502).

Profile view of the track of the two door sliding closet door track kit
Profile view of the track of the two door sliding closet door track kit

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.