Closet top carrier rollers

A home owner from Bluffton Indiana 46714 says:

Mine has stamped on the back(rear 1 3/8 ) (front 3/4) it has 3 angled slots for attachment and adjustment

The left roller has 2 pennies offset the other has 7 pennies offset. The rollers are 3/4" nylon. If there is a better material offered I would prefer that upgrade. If I can be of anymore assistance please ask. 

The 2pennies are 1/8" 7 pennies is 3/8" sorry I didn't have a tape measure at the time. Thank you for your help on this matter. 

Kurt

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5190.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5209.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5210.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5208.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by taking a look at our 23-009 and our 23-010 rollers with 3/4" diameter wheels. Normally you would use our 23-009 for the front and the rear would use the 23-010. We would like for you to compare your rollers to see if they match our specifications. If not, you may want to consider installing a complete track kit with our 23-500 or a wider track kit. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting. 

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.