59 in long
2---60 lb doors
Dimentions in pictures
Thank You
John
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but, unfortunately, we did not receive your photos. If you could resend them, we'd be happy to research the replacement options for your repair. Thank you! 

A handy person from 78704 says:
Here are the photos
The track is 59 in long
Let me Know'
Thank you Casey
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door width
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top track
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. It looks like you may be showing a top track for a sliding closet door. If so, we only have one type of track for that type of application, the 23-245, but it is a different style. If you could show us the top roller or guide that connects the door to the top track, that would help us confirm if our part could work for you.

A handy person from 78704 says:
Hi Casey here are the pictures of the rollers on the door.
Let me know
Thank You
John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top roller
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, none of our tracks that are available individually will work with your top roller but we do offer the 23-501 kit, which uses similar hardware to the parts shown in your photos. Take a look at the specifications to determine if you could use this kit to replace the necessary hardware for your doors to function properly. 

Profile view of the track of the two door sliding closet door track kit
Profile view of the track of the two door sliding closet door track kit

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.