Coils needed for ELITE double hung window

A handy person from Ottawa, Ontario Canada says:
The coil mechanism for the upper section of the ELITE double-hung 33" wide by 68" high window fell apart. I was able to remove the other one (see attached photos). I checked all 3 coils for additional information. They only show stamped numbers - top 5, middle - 5 and bottom - 6. I was told that these indicate their capacity in pounds so the total value seems to be 16 lb.
Additional information provided on the attached sketch.
Would you have something that can replace these coils? I think I will have to replace them on both for sides for proper balance.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F6776304-A66B-4B74-9377-0C8B6E97A635.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8FB9765C-C0D7-4990-93B5-A49FEDF980D4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 942876C6-04F1-4DF3-95A9-1B74D94D07E9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CDE585FB-1E1D-497D-8820-8399B6E1FAF3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9A98356-6BA0-431B-9CED-510E7C83CF1C.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. We have a balance system you might be able to use to replace this, The S140-16. It requires one screw to mount on the track. Compare the dimensions and see if you think this would fit. To be safe, we would also like to see the pivot bar, or metal pin in the bottom corners of the window, to ensure it will fit this pivot shoe. Please review.

A handy person from Ottawa, Ontario Canada says:
Paul, thank you for your reply and apologies for the delay in my response. I had to wait for the window company to come and replace the glass in this window to be able to take the photos of the metal pin that you mentioned. Please let me know if the S140-16 model would still work with this pin in place.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0496.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0497.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0498.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your response, and for your continued patience during this busy season. As long as the tip of your pivot bar isn't over 5/16", it will fit the cam in S140-16 shoe. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.