Comets for champion window screens

A quick learner from Aurora Colorado 80014 says:
This corner is a bit thicker than your #782. I think it?s the next width up. Do you have anything that next size
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what our #782 is. That number doesn't match any of our product codes. That said, looking at your photos, our 95-262 comes to mind. Could this work for you?

Profile picture of Tom

We don't have any orders on file from your email address. Our records only go back a few years.

Take a look at the 95-262 measurements on the site. If thickness is your concern, measure the thickness. It should be easy to check against the measurement photos shown on the product page. If our part is the same as what you need, it doesn't really matter what part number you want to call it; you can use it.

A quick learner from Aurora Colorado 80014 says:
your probably right about the code # do you have me on fill because i bought those from you awhile ago i'll look to and see if i saved the email just dont want to get wrong width.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you again for your patience in this matter. We have received your sample and after extensive research, we have discovered something that we think will work. Please give us a little more time to have stock made up for you and I will let you know as soon as it is available on our site.

Profile picture of Tom

Alright, we finally have it! Please see our new 95-270. We believe this will work for you as a replacement corner.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.