Commercial doors pivot type hinge

A handy person from USA says:
Can you please tell me if the attached pictures are of a 79-128 pivot hinge, so I order the correct part number.
Thanks,

Scott
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2227.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2228.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi there- thanks so much for posting! 
It's hard to tell from these photos if this is our 79-128, but if we could see the piece that is featured all the way at the bottom of this photo so that we can compare the two, that would be very helpful.
Thanks!

Dimensions for 79-128
Dimensions for 79-128

A quick learner says:

I didn't want to remove door without part, as the bottom pivot seems jammed and I couldn't remove door from bottom pivot easily. Are there any ball bearings to this bottom pivot or retainer that could make the door hard to remove after removing the top pivot?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid without seeing it out, we won't be able to identify a match. Seeing the hole pattern is essential. 

I don't know about your pivot, but concerning the 79-128, it does have a full race ball bearing in bottom door portion.

A quick learner from Tampa, FL says:

Can you please tell me if the attached pictures are of a 79-128 pivot hinge, so I order the correct part number?

Thanks,

Scott 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2227.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2230.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2232.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe you have an older style Aldora door. I have worked on these doors in the past and can tell you that the original pivot you show is no longer available. Take a look at our 79-121. It has a pivot pin in the lower threshold and not in the lower door pivot. This newer style hold up better, in my opinion. Let me know what you think.

How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.