Compatible?

A home owner from Selma, IN says:
I'm not sure if this will work, these are Anderson windows, we want to replace with the flat folding cranks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. To be safe, can you open the window and give us a bird's eye perspective of the entire operator, including the link arm(s) that push and pull the window? Identifying the operator correctly will help us narrow down what cover and handle options can work for you. Many thanks.

Thanks for your quick reply! I'm attaching the picture you requested. I'm also going to need that full unit on a couple of my windows that aren't functioning. So hopefully you sell all the parts that I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1128.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This photo is perfect, thank you again! This looks like a dead ringer for our 39-217 operator. I believe this is what you need, but look it over and let me know if you had any questions. Note that your old handle and cover can be easily reused.

Dimensions for 39-217
Dimensions for 39-217

I want to convert to the one that lays flat, I thought that when I posted my question it was linked to that particular window crank (just handle) the black one that folds down. I'd like to upgrade all of my cranks to that type, but a few need a whole new assembly as well, not just new cranks. Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully you can still help me find what will work!
Profile picture of Tom

I'm so sorry for the mixup, thanks for clearing that up. I understand what you mean now.

It sounds like you need what we call a "nesting" crank handle. In your case you can use our 39-107FK. This is a folding handle/cover kit that allows the handle to "nest" into the cover when you're not using it. This will be fully compatible with your original operator and should just pop right on.

View of 39-107fk unfolded
View of 39-107fk unfolded

Perfect, ok so hopefully that same model comes in black? And I am needing an entire new arm assembly on a couple of my windows. Can you direct me to the entire assembly that would go with this nesting crank (also in black)?
Profile picture of Tom

Our 39-107FK isn't currently available in black, but we just looked into it for you and we have been told that this color finish is available. We're working on having stock made up for you, so this will take a few weeks. Keep an eye on our store page for when it's available!

As for the operator assembly, that would be the 39-217 that I mentioned earlier. We also sell the 39-216 for the opposite side, if you needed that. These are unfortunately not made in different color finishes; Truth only makes them in one color.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.