Lawson Block and Tackle Replacement for Channel Balance

A quick learner from Florida says:
I am looking to identify the following lawson block and tackle replacement park. Appears to be 29 inch length, 1/2 inch channel depth. Winged hardware. Stamped 28B Q
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5023.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5024.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5019.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5016.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5021.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can help with this but it will have to be a custom order due to the configuration. To outline it for you, we will use a 29" long metal channel that measures 3/8" wide with the 19-044 top and 15-234 shoe as well as the 28B stamp. A pair of balances with this stamp will support a sash weighing 8 to 14 pounds. Can you just tell me how many balances you're looking to order? I can draft a price quote from there. 

I will be looking to order 2 of these for the time being. I have other windows that are smaller that I have yet to remove/identify, but I assume the stamp will be a lesser weight.
I confirmed the sash weighs 19.4lbs.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming! In that case, we'll use the 28C stamp instead for a sash weighing 14 to 20 pounds. I'll email you a purchase link that you can use to place an order on our website. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.