Broken Screen Corner

A handy person from Ny says:

In the pictures the piece is broken . I ordered item number 95-265 but the piece that inserts is too thick. I need maybe a 1/4 in for the part that inserts. The rest of the piece looks the same

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see some photos of an undamaged corner, as well as a photo showing us the "side profile". We'll also need to confirm if the exact thickness of the frame opening where the corner installs is 1/4" since you mentioned that 3/8" was a bit too thick. That will help us confirm if an exact match for your corner is still available. Thank you. 

Unfortunately every piece I try to remove breaks but the picture of the piece you recommended doesn't look the same. The opening of the screen corner is definitely 1/4 in. 3/8 would not fit in that opening
95-246 looks like it may work.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, maybe I can be of assistance. We don't sell a good match for your exact corner and to be perfectly honest it may not be made anymore. Of all the parts in our inventory I would say that our best bet is going to be the 95-246. I think this may be worth trying out, though it's no guarantee. You may want to order just 1 as a test. Take note the corner square is 1-1/8". The corner you original ordered, the 95-265, has a 1" square.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.