Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_9062.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_9064.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_9065.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_9067.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we'll need you to write out the exact thickness of the opening in the screen frame where the corner installs to narrow down your replacement options. Thank you! 

A quick learner from PHILADELPHIA AREA says:
5/16 X 7/16
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG2749.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG2752 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG2754.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named KIMG2754.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this for you. Unfortunately, we believe your corner key is no longer available. With that being said, take a look at the specifications of the 95-265 to see if it could work for your repair with some modifications.

Dimensions for 95-265
Dimensions for 95-265

Dimensions for 95-265
Dimensions for 95-265

I'm willing to see if 95-265 will work for me, however, is it possible to get (1) sent to me to test before I place the order for all I need? Also, if you can please include (1) 70-142.

Thanks you,
Gary
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide samples of these parts but you are welcome to order one of each to try before placing a larger order. 

Would you waive shipping shipping charges?

Thanks,
Gary
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we are not able to waive shipping charges either. If you have any other questions regarding your order, you are welcome to reach out to our customer service team at help@swisco.com or by calling (888) 991-1929. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.