Corner replacement for unknown window brand

A quick learner from 08312 says:
Please see attached picture of broken corner.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16844201941095168075603269962302.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16844203132343599990936038681545.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

This nylon double-leg corner is no longer available, but it can be replaced. What you need to do is use the 95-002 corner key to hold the frame together while you install it into the channel closest to the screen groove. However, you will also need one leg of your existing nylon corner, or one leg of the 95-002 , to hold your slide latches on the bottom channel of the screen frame.

Please review and let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me quickly. I have no nylon corners left as they all broke. I am having a hard time understanding your explanation of how many keys to use.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The reason the nylon corner had an extra leg was to hold keep the bottom screen latch in place. What I would do if I no longer had the original nylon corner would be to cut the 95-002 corner and use one of the legs to keep the latch in place. Not sure if you have a latch in your screen. However some of these types of screen had a latch similar to the 91-018. I don't see a latch in your photos so you don't need to worry about that. If you did have a screen latch then you would need to cut one of the 95-002 corners to hold the latch in place.

This screen has no latch. So all I would need is 4 of these to connect my 4 corners then. I'll go ahead and place an order shortly. Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

No problem! 

Yes, you would just install the 4 corners in the channel near the screen frame. That should work fine. Let us know how you make out with your repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.