Corners for my screens

A quick learner from USA says:
I ordered some screen corners years ago from you. Part 95-031 did not fit. but life got crazy and I didn't have the time to do it right, plus I was going to just modify the ones I bought since I ordered so many, I laugh at the things I think I have time for.

Anyway most of my screen mesh has holes now, and if I pop out a frame the corners break so I have to get my stuff together before I have no usable screens at all!

I took a picture of my current frame corners, the replacement part I purchased that didn't work. And a cross view of my frame. I also measured the current corner bracket so hopefully someone can check those measurements for me.

The dimensions usually shown on your website, with the part of the corner that is showing rather than the part that inserts into the frame, seems to match my current corner. Thickness is slightly off - mine is just a hair over 5/16" - it is .34"

If you guys don't have replacements, is there anyone else that would??
Screen corners
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I thought our 95-262 might work for your screen frame. All the dimensions match except the thickness of the leg: where yours is .2485" ours is .221". Do you think you could still get it to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.