Corroded casement window

A handy person from Miami says:
Truth operating arm looks like 39-253LB.
I can't identify these 2 small brackets that we're screwed to the under side of the PGT window
Any idea what they are?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named corroded hinge slider
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named corroded plate
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named dual arm operator
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I agree that our 39-253LB operator resembles what you have here. Take note that this uses the 39-529 track slider (sold separately) so you'll want to make sure your operator does as well. 

The part in your first photo is familiar though. Is there more to it? Would it be possible for us to see a photo of the rest of the assembly? 

As for the plate in your second photo, the 38-278 is the closest I could find but I can't promise it will work since it differs from the original. Take a look and see what you think. 

Emily,

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I will need the slider.
The part in the first photo is badly corroded, so I took a picture from another window next to it, hope it helps.
Regarding the multiport lock plate, I was able to clean up the one I have and found the numbers 23058 stamped on it.
Hope this helps.

Carlos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named undamaged stud bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named two installation holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rusted stud bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23058 lock plate
Profile picture of Emily

Ahh, I see now! For the stud bracket, see the 39-545 and 39-546. I'm afraid I couldn't cross-reference the numbers on the lock plate, however. The 38-278 remains our best option, unfortunately. I am very sorry that we can't offer a suitable replacement. 

Thanks again, Emily.

I thought that customer service had died long ago in this country, but it is alive and well thanks to people like you!

Regards,

Carlos 

Profile picture of Emily

That's very kind of you to say, thank you! I'm just happy I could help. Good luck with the repair, you know where to find me if you need anything else!

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.