Crack out lock part

A quick learner from Ridvan Olgac says:
Hi, I am looking for this lock parts. Do you have it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Latch Hook
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Casement Lock Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken Pella Latch Hook
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to say that we do not sell an exact replacement for your existing Pella locking handle. Your Pella casement window locking handle resembles the 38-275 Pella Casement Lock Handle. The left handed side is part 38-274. This handle is used with the 38-284 Pella Casement Strike. However, as you'll notice, they are extremely different in style. That said, I am not confident that these would work as a suitable replacement. 

Unfortunately, we do not have any replacement that could work for the latch hook installed above the lock handle.

I believe your best bet would be to reach out to Pella directly. They may be able to supply you with the replacements you need or guide you in the right direction to obtain them.

Our sincerest apologies that we could not be of help with your repairs but please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair projects you might have!

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.