Crank for horizontal 3 pane window

A home owner from Whiting nj says:
I wanted to know if you knew a replacement part for this hand crank. There are no names or numbers on the windows or cranks that I saw. Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator
Box part 2" wx 4 1/2 h
Bottom of bracket to top 6"
Handle is 4" long.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, we will need to see the operator fully removed from the window where we can see the style of the link arm. From there we can compare to our selection to determine if we can provide a suitable replacement option. Thank you! 

I removed the part, hope this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Arm

Thank you for the additional angle,

I have related a few different operators on the page that are similar in style. Compare all dimensions to see how they match up to your original to confirm a good fit! Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions! 

The 39-025 is the one that should do it for me. I'm going to order them and see how it goes. Thank you very much for your time and help.

No problem! Please let us know how you make out with your repair and if you have any future hardware questions. 

I received the parts Thursday night and put them in Saturday morning. They work perfectly. Thank you so much for your help and for getting the parts I needed. Will definitely be getting more products from you in the future.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240420_182157.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240420_182146.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240420_182138.jpg

Thank you for the update. We are happy to hear that the operator worked well for you! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.