Crank operator

A quick learner from Orange, California says:
Looking for a dual are operator in beige, with handle and new clip. Please let me know if you can identify the parts pictured.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1515.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1519.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1518.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your casement operator looks like a older version of a Roto dual arm operator. They are no longer made in this style with the male, hex-shaped crank handle.

Look over our 39-341 and its opposite handed version, part 39-342. Compare the measurements to your existing operator to confirm that these are a fit. They are compatible with the 39-232 Roto folding crank handle.

You may also need the 39-541 Roto casement track slider or the 39-542 Roto casement track (the track is sold with a slider).

See what you think!

Alternate image for 39-341
Alternate image for 39-341

Side profile view with additional measurements
Side profile view with additional measurements

Thank you for your reply, also wondering if I can get it in beige
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Yes, we are able to bring these operators in the almond color. To get an idea of what the almond will look like, please take a look at the almond option for the 39-232 Roto Folding Crank Handle.

It will take a few weeks for them to arrive, however, we will update you once we have more information on when they will be available.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Wanted to confirm that the Hex Shaped Crank Handles are no longer available
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1518.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1519.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We still sell this handle by itself, yes. That would be our 39-226. Just note that the operators that it's meant to install on are discontinued, and it won't fit on the 39-341 and 39-342 that Jasmine recommended.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for your patience. Our 39-341 and 39-342 operators are now available in almond. You may purchase them directly on their respective store pages at your convenience.

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.