Crank replacements

A home owner from Steubenville, OH says:
I just bought this house and it has several of these casement windows but the teeth are stripped on several of them so I would like to replace them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Are you sure that would work? It looks like a whole different arm than the ones I have.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

After checking our records, we do not carry an exact match for your operator assembly but you could consider the 39-257B. However, I don't believe it will work without retrofitting the link arms. Unfortunately, your original operator is no longer available. We can't make any guarantees that it would work but this would be our recommendation short of replacing the entire window. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer a better match but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

I was able to get one of the assemblies off and included a picture. It is 2 3/8" centered from the bottom screw hole to the center of the set pin for the link arm.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

As we mentioned, your operator is no longer available. I checked a catalog from 1972 and even then it was discontinued. The best available match would be the 39-257B. However, I don't believe it will be an easy fix. My one issue would be with the 33-067 shoulder screw and if it will fit the window linkage. Though we can't be sure that it would work for you, this would be our best recommendation short of replacing the entire window. 

Dimensions for 39-257B
Dimensions for 39-257B

Alternate view of 33-067
Alternate view of 33-067

Alternate image for 33-207
Alternate image for 33-207

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.