Crestline crank handles

A home owner from NY says:
I have Crestline windows that were installed in 1980. They had crank handles and I would like to replace them all with 't' handles. The shafts appear to be 7/32 in diameter, and the gear-like part is 9/32. We need about ten, so I would like to avoid making a mistake. I was looking at the 39-195 in the color shown.

I have photos on my cell phone if you have a number that I can send them to.

Any help you can offer?

Thanks,

Frank
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Frank. If you can text those photos to 856-317-6263 or email them to us at help@swisco.com, that would be great. Please be sure to include your discussion ID number, D181842, so we know what discussion to reference. Many thanks. 

Please review the photo enclosed and see if this helps. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture.PNG
Profile picture of Bob

If the diameter of the spline is 11/32", then the 39-102 is actually the T Handle you want. This comes in bronze as well as white. Take a look and see what you think.

Thanks, Bob,

We purchased ten of the 't' handles. They seem to be what we need.

I also appreciate all the work you did, especially considering my goof with the discussion ID number. You certainly went above and beyond.

Sort of strangely, I purchased a 't' handle that said 3/8' on the package. It fit nicely, but was the wrong shade. When I checked it with my caliper, it measured 11/32. 3/8' would be 12/32.

Oh well. I guess that is why it is good to have people like you to help.

Thanks again
Profile picture of Bob

Interesting. Could possibly have been a mispackage, but I can't say for sure. Either way, let me know if our T Handles work out for you, or if you have any other issues. Thanks a lot for the very kind words, I appreciate it! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.