Custom Balance inquiry

A quick learner says:
Please assist me in finding the proper replacement parts for this balance. The channel appears to be integrated into the window frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (2).jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The old-style crossbow balance shown in your photos is no longer available but we should still be able to help. First, you'll need to confirm the diameter of your balance spring. If it measures 1/2", you can follow the conversion video below to replace both balances with the S795

If it measures 3/8", we can still supply replacement balances but it would need to be a custom order. If so, we would need to know the exact length of an undamaged balance as shown in the video below, as well as the exact weight of the window sash and to confirm the type of clip or hook that is used at the end of the pulley cord. Lastly, we would need to know the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two. Thank you. 

A quick learner says:
The spring does measure 3/8". The length of one set of balances is 23" and that sash weighs 11.4 lbs. The length for for the balance for two other windows is 17" and those sashes weigh 10.2lbs. To clarify, I would need 6 balances in total.
If I understood the video correctly I will also need six of item 26-200 and six of item 15-195.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Kendra
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We just sent over order links and price quotes for balances to replace your 3/8" diameter crossbow balances. Note that they will come with 15-230 T-lock shoes and 15-198 hooks to attach the pulley to the top of the window jamb. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

Dimensions for 15-230
Dimensions for 15-230

Detail of 15-198
Detail of 15-198

Profile view of 15-198
Profile view of 15-198

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.