A quick learner from USA says:
Channel balance series: S351
Channel length: 41 1/2
Channel stamp: 4240
Quantity: 4

The weight of the window is 61 pounds.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! We are happy to research this to see if there is a replacement balance we can supply you with however, to be absolutely sure I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged balance removed from the window. I am specifically looking to see a photo of the top and bottom plastic attachments from the balance. 

In regard to the stamp provided, it does not match what the length of the balance would typically be for a 4240 stamp. Please double check the length of the metal channel as a suspect that it may either be 42" to 43". 

The stamp only indicates the weight range the balance can carry to support the sash. This will be useful once we've determine the type of balance you need.

A contractor from Memphis Tn. says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CFE8EB93-63F9-4409-A6AF-A41F740C2174.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5E3DF6D6-9319-440B-875A-7C9E7034CC1A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7F58F30A-7047-42DB-80D0-241A80F702A0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F8BBC6F1-9006-4456-8B8C-A83E1C9122A4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4240  BSI
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Based on the measurement of the shoe, it appears that it is actually 1-1/8, so you'd need the S390-43 channel.

Which brings me to my next point, a balance stamped with a 4240 would typically have a channel length of 43", metal to metal. Were you able to confirm the length of your channel?

Once we can determine the channel length you need, I'll be able to confirm pricing and availability.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.