Custom Channel Balance Quote Request

A quick learner says:

26"

Stamped #:26B

The little hook on the top goes into a hole at the top of the window and the block at the bottom works like a break when the window is engaged

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-Lock Balance Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-Lock Balance Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Hook
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-Lock Shoe Cam
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! The balances you are searching for appear to be our Series 795 Balances with a 15-198 Balance Clip Attachment. Your T-Lock shoe looks very similar in style to our 15-195, which is the shoe that comes assembled on the balance but I would suggest double checking the dimensions to confirm that it will work as a replacement.

Dimensions for 15-195
Dimensions for 15-195

I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of these balances; there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order. If you would like a larger quantity of balances, let me know and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

You'll be able to use the provided link to review the quote and place your order from your online cart.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.