Custom bifold closet

A quick learner from Maryland says:
My dad custom built these mirrored bifold closet doors in the early-mid 80s. I thought I repaired them but if I'm being honest, it was probably a temporary fix. It seems like the tracks (bottom/top) themselves are probably fine. However, I could see a new bumper-- at least on the bottom track and definitely maybe new pins and pin brackets? I'm just not sure which would be best for these doors. I've attached some photos so you can see the sad state they are in. I have to reattach the handle on the right door so please ignore that it is missing. (POST 1:: I have more photos, but I see I can only attach 5. I will be making another post to share more photos with the same message.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageXiONNG.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagelzzbyN.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagecKRNnk.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagenc3u62.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageXtOqaU.gif
My dad custom built these mirrored bifold closet doors in the early-mid 80s. I thought I repaired them but if I'm being honest, it was probably a temporary fix. It seems like the tracks (bottom/top) themselves are probably fine. However, I could see a new bumper-- at least on the bottom track and definitely maybe new pins and pin brackets? I'm just not sure which would be best for these doors. I've attached some photos so you can see the sad state they are in. I have to reattach the handle on the right door so please ignore that it is missing. (POST 2: I have more photos, but I see I can only attach 5. I will be making another post to share more photos with the same message.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage5kdyRh.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagexEGgXk.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage8uYVyo.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImaged3Jfif.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage9q1UCn.gif
My dad custom built these mirrored bifold closet doors in the early-mid 80s. I thought I repaired them but if I'm being honest, it was probably a temporary fix. It seems like the tracks (bottom/top) themselves are probably fine. However, I could see a new bumper-- at least on the bottom track and definitely maybe new pins and pin brackets? I'm just not sure which would be best for these doors. I've attached some photos so you can see the sad state they are in. I have to reattach the handle on the right door so please ignore that it is missing. (POST 3/FINAL POST:: I have more photos, but I see I can only attach 5. I will be making another post to share more photos with the same message.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageJr4pqe.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageHQ9EiU.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagei0psP5.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagerVv0dp.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageb5Gbc9.gif
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The pin cap shown in your photos resembles the 21-108 shown below. We offer a few different pins that are used with this cap, which are related on this page for you to review. We also included a few bifold door bumpers for you to consider. Take a look and compare the specifications shown on our product pages to determine which of them could work for your repair. Thank you! 

Detail of 21-108
Detail of 21-108

Detail of 21-108
Detail of 21-108

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.