DSH 20121

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Hi, I need help identifying this piece. My pitbull broke off the sliding rollers for 2 closet doors stacked back to back with her big ol' butt.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240328_165343.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Dogs certainly can be destroyers. I believe this is our 23-038, but just make sure the nylon part on top looks the same as what is shown below. Let me know if you have further questions.

Dimensions for 23-038
Dimensions for 23-038

A quick learner from Illinois says:
I wasnt expecting auch a quick reponse; thank you! There was a wheel (probably 2) that also came off. Is there an accompanying wheel that I can buy with this?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

If your top guide uses wheels, you may need something like the 23-222C. I'd recommend removing an intact guide from the door to determine which part matches your specifications. 

Dimensions for 23-222C
Dimensions for 23-222C

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 23-038 wasn't designed to work with wheels, this is just a basic guide that goes in the track. If your roller had wheels then I think my initial recommendation was mistaken. You likely have something else.

Would it be at all possible to see what this assembly looks like out of the track? That might give me a better idea of what you have and whether we sell a better alternative.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.