Please provide height measurements for this track

A home owner from Portland, Oregon says:
As you can see, the bottom track is beaten up a bit. I'd like to replace it but I'm not sure where I can find a track that works with the concave rollers I have. I haven't been able to find this exact bottom track. Maybe they don't make them anymore. I have laminate floors and would prefer to not cut into them and find a product I can simply screw into. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Daniel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230522_165704.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230522_165715.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230522_165737.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230522_165750.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! We do not carry an exact match for the type of closest door track you have here, but one of concave tracks may be worth considering as a replacement. To confirm if this will be a fit for you, you'll need to compare the measurements. Especially the measurement for the width of the track. 

It comes in (3) different lengths 23-270 (47"), 23-271 (59"), and 23-272 (71").

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

To confirm the right replacement roller, I'll need to see a photo of the roller removed from the door. I'll need to see the details of the housing, especially the side and the back. You'll also need to have it removed to compare the measurements.

A home owner from Portland, Oregon says:
The roller protrudes about 3/8 inch from the bottom of the door at maximum adjustment, and the door itself looks like it will not clear the two outer rails on the track you're showing me. The picture does not show the distance to know this for sure and will need it to be greater than 3/8". The door will certainly not fit inside the two outer rails. I've attached pictures of the roller after I'd removed it as you requested.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_164518.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_164527.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_164537.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_164542.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230523_164550.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

My apologies for the delay in response. The measurement from the base of the to the top of the track (on the inside) is 3/8"; from the top of the bump to the top of the track is 1/4".

Given this information, I am not certain that our tracks will work as a replacement for you, but take a look and see what you think.

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.