drawers- plastics slides are broken

A home owner from Warner Robins, Ga 31088 says:

I purchased the desk and chair from Badcock Home Furniture July 9, 2021. The slides broke 2022 and I cannot use the drawers as designed.

The guides were white and wide enough to slide back and forth on a one inch wooden bar.

I do not have a picture of the guide.

However there is no company name on the desk or chair.

Other than a sticker that says father set was made in Viet Nam.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3681.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3680.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3674.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3678.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3679.jpeg
A home owner says:

Follow up to first email

Part 32 082 or Part 32 081 appear to be what I need for the two drawers.

The corner glide- 32 020 is needed two of them.

These are the Kendrick heavy duty parts.

If you all can't help me- I will be defeated.Thank you for all that you will do.

I will submit pictures if needed.

Sandra 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm if the 32-081 socket and 32-020 corner glide will work for you based on photos of the drawer track alone. We would need to see photos of each part that you need to compare to our inventory. If the parts are missing, your best bet would be to reach out to the retailer that sold you the furniture directly for assistance. 

How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.