Difficulty moving new part over bend in angled track

A home owner from Framingham, MA says:
Removing the old, broken roller assemblies from this corner shower unit was not an issue because the wheels were detached - i.e., they slid around the bent section and out of the track one at a time. With the new part, on which both wheels are permanently attached to the plastic assembly, I am unable to move it past the bend on the track. Am I missing something?

I've included a picture of the old and new part to confirm they are exactly the same (I ordered both the straight and angled styles to replace multiple assemblies). Another photo shows the sharp angle in the track. The new part doesn't seem to be able to round that corner because the two wheels are fixed in place with no flexibility.

Please advise. Thanks in advance!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I think you might have needed an angled roller like our 10-076. The roller in your first picture looks like it has a straight housing rather than the angled housing in your second photos. See what you think.

A home owner from Framingham, MA says:
Hi, the angled roller goes on the outside edge of the door, and the straight goes on the inside. The straight roller is the one that needs to round the curve, after it's been installed on the side of the track. The rolling component of both parts, angled or straight, is identical, and act the same way when I tried to roll them past the angled part of the track.

My husband came home and bent the track (while I watched and cringed). It worked, although I would advise anyone who does this to tread very carefully, because I feel like the track would break with very little effort. I think these rollers are installed in the factory before the track is bent into position. I can't see any other way to get them in place unless the wheels are removed and reattached (which isn't possible).

Thanks for your response!
A home owner from Matawan NJ says:
Just received these parts and they worked perfectly for us. It is like a new door! It was a little tight on the turn but it worked. Thank you very much. It saved me several hundred dollars on a new door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Fantastic! Thank you for the update and please let me know if we can be of any service in the future.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.